The Man Shed
The Man Shed Blog was created after a real place in South Florida - where men go to get away from the wives and girlfriends. It is really a shed in someone's backyard full of manly things like a Fridge/Freezer, TV's, A Stereo, A Couch, A Keg and Sexy Pin-Up Pictures of Women. There are even Flashing Overhead Lights for those times when the music just isn't enough!

All men are welcome to enter these premises for a dose of Humor, Relationship Advice, Sexy Photos and much more....

We are all 'Manly Men' here who gather for a divine purpose - To sit back, slide one hand in our pants (like Al Bundy), and breath a sigh of relief. Can you do this? If so, use one of our subscription links, and join The Man Shed!

Most Sensitive Spots & More

To spit or swallow

I enjoy giving oral sex to my boyfriend but I hate swallowing. I want to please him but he says it feels better when I swallow. Why is that? Does it really feel any different than when I spit? What should I do?
~Kristy

Kristy,

The reason your boyfriend wants you to swallow is because of the level of acceptance associated with you swallowing his ejaculate. If he sees you swallowing, he will feel like you enjoy going down on him and you're not just doing it to make him happy. Although this will not change the physical feel of the orgasm, it will affect him on a mental level. It is also visually arousing for the man to watch a woman swallow something that came out of him.

I always advise people not to do things they don't enjoy. Instead of spitting right away, which signals to your boyfriend that you find it disgusting, let it be in your mouth for a few seconds. Let it erotically drip out of your mouth, or head over to the bathroom and dispose of it. Whatever you do, don't spit it out of your mouth as if it were poison.

Another way to work it out is to have your man ejaculate somewhere else on your body. If he sees how much you enjoy that, he will begin to enjoy that more than you swallowing. Try to keep an open mind and have a good attitude about it. That will lead to pleasures other than swallowing.

Male sensitivity

What is the most sensitive part on a man's body? Our first anniversary is coming up next week and I want to do something to drive my boyfriend crazy!
~Amy

Amy,

Ask your boyfriend what he really likes and watch his reactions to everything you do to him in bed. Giving him what he enjoys might be more important than knowing where his most sensitive spots are.

To answer your question simply; the place with the highest density of nerve endings on a man's body is called the frenulum. The frenulum is found on the underside of the penis, just behind the head. Approach this area with caution, as many men report that it is so sensitive that they don't enjoy too much direct stimulation. Most men prefer a gentle lick or tap.

If you really want to please your boyfriend, pay close attention to his reactions and have him tell you or show you what he wants. The fact that you care so much and are trying so hard to please him will go a long way.

Saying I love you

I've been dating this woman for three months, and I told her last week that I have fallen in love with her. Her response was far from what I expected. She told me that she would like to continue as friends and not more than that. According to her, she doesn't have strong enough feelings to accept me as a lover, and cannot be with me if my feelings have gone that far. She says she wants to stay close friends and doesn't want to lose me as a friend. What should I do? Should I wait around and hope she changes her mind or let her get away this easily?
~Danny

Danny,

I think you've done all that you can. She obviously loved your attention and to her, you were a challenge. Now that she knows you have fallen in love with her, the challenge is gone. It could also be that she is not ready for this type of commitment and got scared off.

Pursue other friendships that may turn into something more. I don't think she is going to accept you as a lover anytime soon, so you shouldn't hesitate to pursue others in order to fulfill your needs. Also, she may miss the attention you gave her if you move on, so who knows what may happen in the future. What I can tell you is that it would be a waste of your time to hang around hoping she will reconsider.

Gold diggers

I am 36 years old. I own my own business, I live alone and I am financially secure. I think I have met the right woman for me, except for a few things. She has a job, but lives with her parents, has no car and claims she is broke and in debt. I usually pay for our dates, which I don't mind. She never wants to discuss her financial situation. My worry is that if we live together, I will be paying for everything. I don't want her freeloading off me. What do you think?
~Paulie

Paulie,

While I always say not to judge people based on material things such as money, this is different. If she still lives with her parents, has no car and still can't manage her expenses, something is wrong. Be wary of a problem with credit card spending, gambling or drugs. She will be nothing but a financial burden to you. She needs to get her act together and you should stay away until she does.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Quit Screwing Around - Buy Her Something Nice!

Halloween Costumes from HalloweenAndCostumes.com

Get Rid Of That Old Budweiser T-Shirt !!

Macho Labels

About Men Active Lifestyle Advice for Men Amy Hartzler Anal Anal Sex Annoying a Woman Appearance Ask Us Assholes Attracting Women Average Guys Avril Lavigne Bad Treatment Bar Scene Bartenders Bathrooms Beer Being a Man Being Cool Best Friends Bettering Your Life Body Language Bra Removal Breaking The Ice Breaking Up Britney Spears Catehrine Zeta Jones Cheating Chicks Common Dating Mistakes Competing Competition Confidence Consequences Conversations Cures Daddy Issues datin Dating Dating Coworkers David DeAngelo Dieting Diets DILF Dining Out Dirty Sex Discipline Divorce Divorce Tips Do's and Dont's Drugs Eating Education Erotic Erotic Net Worth Evanescence Excercising Facebook Famous Quotes Fat Women Female Facts Female Friends Fetishes Gemma Atkinson Genies Gentleman's Clubs Gifts Girl Friends Girl Robin Girlfriends Goal Oriented Gold-diggers Grooming Haircuts Hangovers Health Issues Healthy Relationships Heavy Girls Herpes Hiding The Remote Hobbies Hot Girls Hot Women How To Talk To Women How To Treat A Woman Humor I Love You Idiots Impress Your Woman Jealousy Jokes Karolina Kurkova Killing The Mood Knowing Your Woman Lady BoJana Languages Large Penis Life Skills Lindsay Lohan Listening Skills Lusting Machismo Manly Men Marriage Masculinity Masturbation Meeting Women Men Quotes Men's Advice Men's Advicname Men's Definitions Men's Furniture Men's Health Men's Pleasure Men's Stuff MILF Moods MySpace Myths Nagging Ninjas Office Romances Older Women Online Dating Open Relationships Organization Orgasms Pamela Anderson Penis Size Persuasion Physical Fitness Pickup Women Players Playing The Field Promiscuous Women Pros and Cons Q and A Real Men Relationships Respect Role Models Sam Adams Scary Sex Secret Affections Seducing Women Seduction Self Enjoyment Self-Presentation Sense of Humor Sensitivity Sex Sex Appeal Sex Definitions Sex Fantasies Sex Terminology Sex Terms Sexual Competence Sexual Positions Sexuality Sexy Backgrounds Sexy Legs Sexy Photos Shaving Single Fathers Single Mothers Single Parents Sluts Small Penis Social Networking Social Skills STD's Strip Clubs Strippers Striptease Swingers Taking Showers Talking to the Woman The Lighter Side Threesomes Tiger Woods Top 10 Translations Treated Like a Child Understanding Men Understanding Women Unhealthy Relationships Valentine's Day Videos. What Men Want Whores Wives Women Women Who Sleep Around Women's Issues Younger Women
 

©2010 The Man Shed™| Blog Design by TNB